Friday, November 9, 2012

Morbid Stories Collection #1

For something a bit on the grotesque, macabre side, I have decided to at long last begin the process of releasing some revised literature I first wrote from 2007 to 2009.

I created three series in this period as I mentioned in a previous blog post, but the easiest to revise is the most recent, by which time my skills at writing had improved somewhat- the result was a large variety of short, one page stories designed simply to be morbid, hence the series title, "Morbid Stories."

The first six pieces- #s 1 through 4 as well as a pair of specials I created are contained in this download- they are violent, sexually perverted, gory, and quite possibly some of the most disturbing things ever penned, so read them at your own hazard.




2 comments:

  1. the only thing i suggest you change on here, is that you get better graphics. srsly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your blog. Definitely want to check out your Morbid Stories, but the link appears to be down. Can you re-post? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete